As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
I have always been the gatekeeper of vehicles and have always used independent auto repair services. Of all the auto repair service places I have used, D&G Tire and Auto is the absolute best. Dennis and his brother are honest, fair, and perform excellent work. They never try to "sell" you on repairs that are not needed or don't immediately need to be performed. They talk to you in a kind and informative and respectful way. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. You will be very happy.
Honest and trustworthy. Two qualities that are hard to find these days. My vehicle has quite a bit of miles on it and destined for things to go wrong. I will drive a half an hour just to bring my car to DG's. I am a single lady with no automotive experience and would typically be the classic 'easy target' at many automotive repair shops. Dennis never tries to sell me things that I don't need, and I appreciate that more than anything. I value his kindness and professionalism. I get great service at a fair price, and my car is finished the same day. I drive away feeling like I got my money's worth. In my opinion, DG's Tire and Auto is by far the best around!
Dennis and the team are flat awesome. They are flexible, affordable and trust worthy. He worked in my truck on a Saturday and quickly and professionally did my breaks in a few hours. I trust him with all our vehicle needs and will be a repeat customer from now on. Five stars.
This is the best automotive shop I could ask for. They know who I am every time I call, their work is top of the line and their prices are even in budget for a single mother of 2. I had them find me a new engine after Wal-Mart messed mine up and my car has never run better. I go there for every issue I have no matter how minor and they always know just what to do and I am not paying an arm and a leg. As long as they are here they will have my business and anyone else that I can convince to go. If you try them once you will keep going back.
I must say what a great pair of guys . They have been my sole mechanics since 2008. All three family vehicles have been there for various problems. He does everything from bulb replacement to transmission replacement . Love him not trying to sell me a new air filter with every oil change !!